Tuesday 13 November 2012

Week 6 & 7


In week 6 and 7, after I got my RC helicopter, I make my own work.. :)  that is I'm trying to control it by myself. This is the first time for me playing the RC helicopter. It is quiet difficult but I'm enjoy with it. After that, I try to open the cover of remote control and study the circuit of it. Below is the some picture of remote control's circuit and a little bit an explanation of the operation that I'm observing it. It is quiet simple because it is still in my observation. :)

Remote Control's circuit

This RC helicopter had 2 of wings, up and down. That wings was connected into 2 motor and this motor was controlled by a potentiometer as in the picture below. If the barrier is low, then voltage will be high, and the motor will spin much more. This wings function for moving up, down, left and right.

The sketch of Up and Down wings control RC helicopter
Same concept can use for the wing behind the RC helicopter, but the motor was controlled by transistor NPN and PNP. It is because the one wings that's only have on it, so, to support the movement of the helicopter, it needs two of polarity rotary, -ve and +ve side as in the picture.

The sketch of RC helicopter's behind wing





No comments:

Post a Comment